The Cloverleaf Sale
Selling Premier Barrel Horses & Prospects
Saturday, October 26th 2019
Calnash Trucking Ag Event Centre, Ponoka Alberta
*Entry Fee $300 (includes GST) + 7% Commission
Entry Deadline: September 1, 2019 – Click on the “The Sale” Page to Submit your 2019 entry!
Entry Fee Includes Research, Catalogue, On-line Photo Display, Stall, Shavings
Final Acceptance And Sale Placement Determined By 3 Step Ltd.
Catalogue Order Determined By Public Draw Using The 1st Letter Of The 2nd Dam’s Name
Digital Radiographs Suggested But Not Required. Must Be Submitted by September 30th, 2019
Selection Committee Requirements
(all must be complete to be considered)
- Horses seven-years-old and under must be registered
- Horses eight-years-old and older must be registered
- Horses eight-years-old and older must have one or both of the following:
- (i) horse must have competed in a minimum of five (5) competitive barrel races. (Five (5) competition videos must be supplied via USB as proof of eligibility)
- (ii) horse must have a minimum of one performing barrel horse or a minimum of one producing barrel horse on the face of its own registration papers.
- Fully Executed Entry Forms
- Still Photo of Horse – (untacked, side profile for catalog)
- Copy of Registration Papers (original registration papers must be received by October 1, 2019 and must be in the consignors name)
- Fully Executed Transfer Document
- Sale Entry Fee ($300.00 made payable to 3 Step Ltd)
- Reserve Price on Horse (RESERVE PRICE IS OPTIONAL BUT NOT REQUIRED. 7% COMMISSION FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CONSIGNOR ON RESERVE PRICE IF HORSE IS PASSED OUT WITH A MINIMUM OF $100 AND A MAXIMUM OF $250 )
The Cloverleaf Sale - Selling premier barrel horses and prospects
We are excited to be bring you the sale designated to the barrel racing industry. With a strict entry criteria we hope to gain the attention of the best breeders, trainers, competitors and enthusiasts on October 26, 2019 at the Calnash Ag Event Centre in Ponoka Alberta. The Cloverleaf Sale will sell barrel horses of all ages including weanlings and breeding stock.
We will hold a demonstration of sale horses Saturday morning. Horses will be give 3 minutes of arena demonstration, you will be asked to make a barrel run of your horses ability. You may also choose to ride in the arena off the pattern during this time. Lead Line horses (horses not being rode) such and weanlings for example will have a round pen set up in the warm up arena but will not be demonstrated in the main arena. Also at sale time the sale ring will be made into a round pen to allow spectators to watch the horse move out.
The Cloverleaf Sale live auction will commence with Auctioneer Miles Wowk of Prairie Auctions Ltd, our sale management company.
5% GST will be added to all purchases