Online Bidding Open October 1 – 31, 2019
Onsite Bidding Open October 24 – 31, 2019 @
The Calnash Trucking Ag Events Centre, Ponoka Alberta
*Entry Fee $150 Including GST ($142.86 + $7.14 gst)
** 100% of winning bid paid to Stallion Owner **
Entry Deadline: July 1, 2019
Consignment Fee includes: Catalogue Advertisement, Website & Social Media Advertisement, Final Acceptance and Advertisement Placement Determined By 3 Step Ltd.
RULES AND CONDITIONS:
- Stallions will be accepted on a first come first serve basis until 30 Stallions have been consigned. Consignment deadline is July 1st.
- Stallion services will be sold by Sealed Bid Auction to the highest bidder.
- Successful bidder of a Stallion Service must use the breeding during the current breeding season.
- All fees associated with boarding, mare care, collection, shipped semen charges and chute/farm fees are between the successful bidder and Stallion Owner. 3 Step Ltd is not responsible any other business conducted between Stallion Owner and the Purchaser of the breeding and once the contract is signed between Purchaser and Stallion Owner our (3 Step Ltd) responsibility ends.
- No Refunds
- The Mare Owner shall make all necessary arrangements with the Stallion Owner as to when the mare will arrive for breeding or make arrangements for the shipping of semen.
- Stallion Owners have the right to refuse any mare. Mare Owner must make the mare available for breeding during the Stallion Owner’s normal breeding season or may risk forfeiture of all monies paid and breeding rights. Mare must be halter broke and fit for breeding.
- In the event that death should occur to a stallion or he becomes permanently non-serviceable before the mare is bred, the stallion service fee shall be refunded to buyer by Stallion Owner. If Stallion is sold or leased before mare is settled in foal, contract is still binding unless stallion moves outside a five hundred (500) kilometer radius from the original advertised location or the new buyer refuses to honour the contract. In such case, the purchaser of the service shall be refunded by Stallion Owner.
- All bids will be held confidential
- Payment of account by successful bidder shall be required within 15 days following the conclusion of the LIVE HORSE AUCTION, The Cloverleaf Sale. Any bill not paid will be turned over to collection.
- Winning bidders need to contact Stallion Owner for breeding arrangements
- Refunds shall be available ONLY if Stallion becomes permanently non-serviceable before the mare is covered during the current breeding season.
- All Stallion Services are sold in concurrence with the conditions and procedures of the farm at which the Stallion stands, and the purchaser shall agree to abide by these conditions. Stallion Contracts may be available for inspection by request at bidding table.
- The bidding will start at one-half the advertised fee or a stated minimum bid by Stallion owner.
- 100% of Final Bid amounts will be paid to Stallion Owners
- Mare Owners will not be permitted to sell a Stallion Service without making prior arrangements with the Stallion Owner, if Stallion Owner and 3 Step Ltd are not contacted the purchased Stallion Service will be considered non-transferable.
- Bidding is in CAN Funds.